University of Missouri - Columbia- BA in German
• Competed to participate in the special German Language Program hosted by Karl –Eberhard University in Tübingen, Germany.
• Selected from a pool of 20 applicants to serve as Language Lab Intern for the MU Department of German and Russian Studies.
• TechSmartKC .NET Application Developer track covering full-stack .NET Development
University of Missouri Academic Achievements
• Competed for and won the Work-Study Intern position awarded by the German Department
• to study abroad at the prestigious Karl-Eberhard University for a German Study Institute program.
Only 3 out of ten applicants were chosen for this elite language program opportunity.
American Century Investments
- • Maintained Top 15 Leaderboard status throughout 2014 with $4 million+ in opportunities.
- • Recruited and interviewed potential candidates for the American Century Priority Services team in 2013. Gave recommendations to HR Director and manager for first draft picks.
- • Chosen as one of four brokers to complete high-risk metals and municipal bond trades.
- • Mentored new hire brokers for trade strategies, policy and procedure clarifications; implementing effective client problem resolutions, e.g. fee waivers, special requests.
- • Assisted in completing the American Century Brokerage Training Manual to standardize and centralize trading process documents for emergency use by department managers.
- •Prepared and delivered several corporate and community based learning programs including:
- • Initiating and implementing the Flex Team Tutorium Program for 2011.
- • Recruiting new team members from Client Services through a presentation at the AS Town Hall 2011 Flex Team Road Show.
- • Preparing and presenting basic financial planning programs to students attending Cristo Rey High School.
Social Media Consultant
• Improving brand alignment and content creation with a focus on Etsy and Facebook.
American Century Investments
Investment Specialist-Priority Investors, 12/2012-12/2014
• Completed portfolio reviews and guidance sessions for High Net Worth with the intent to capture additional assets.
• Trained incoming brokers on trading platform, policy and procedure.
Client Services Specialist – Flex Team, 6/2010-11/2012
• Successfully manage the complex and demanding trading requirements of maximizing client stock holdings with American Century Brokerage.
• Covered pre- and after-market trades while under the tutelage of the company's full-time Traders. Further assisting in planning and reviewing the day's trading activities .
• Enhance the client’s experience by providing superior product, corporate practices and policies, and both internal and external customer support for four major areas of operation:
- ◉ American Century Brokerage
- ◉ American Century Services
- ◉ Client Services
- ◉ Intermediary Operations Department
Identified as a High-Potential Leadership Candidate, receiving special assignments and opportunities to promote that development
◉ Creating an ACB Manual
◉ Recruiting potential team members
◉ Implementing a Flex Team Tutorium
◉ Preparing and delivering special group presentations
Accounts Services Processor, (FT), 5/2009-6/2010
• Aggressively acquired new information in pursuing a personal goal of quickly excelling in the position and moving into new responsibilities and challenges.
• Became the leading Processor with 99+% accuracy and an efficiency rate based on an exceptional knowledge of corporate policies and practices.
• Selected from a pool of 60 Processors to receive training and promotion to the Flex Team.
• Managed the processing of account maintenance requests from clients and the Contact Center.
Accounts Services Processor, (PT), 10/2008-5/2009
• Quickly became an important addition to the group, rapidly acquiring and applying institutional information for the benefit of clients and the company.PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Series 7, 6 and 63 licenses.